Vermont Nut Free Chocolate *Review*

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

    I absolutely love this chocolate!  It is absolutely delicious!  I love how creamy it is, and how it just melts in your mouth!  I received a bag of little chocolate snowmen, wrapped in red, green and silver wrapper, a medium sized chocolate Santa, and a gingerbread man sucker.  I shared the snowmen with family and friends (and the went fast!), to see what they thought.  Everyone I gave a piece to loved it!  They all said it was some of the best chocolate they'd ever had!

    Here's a little bit about Vermont Nut Free Chocolate from their website:
We are committed to providing you with quality chocolates that are safe for those with any nut or peanut allergy. Our gourmet chocolate truffles, fruit creams, mint creams, caramels, raisin clusters, chocolate bars and novelty items are made in small batches the old fashioned way from the finest nut free ingredients.
All of our centers are hand made from scratch in our own nut free facility and then individually dipped into premium chocolate before being hand packed and shipped fresh to you.
    Overall I loved all the Vermont Nut Free Chocolate, it tasted so amazing!  This would be a great stocking stuffer for anyone!  I would recommend Vermont Nut Free Chocolate to anyone, especially those with a nut allergy!



I received several products from Vermont Nut Free Chocolate free of charge, so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone!
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.