Tukaiz *Review*

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

    I received a beautiful personalized calendar from Tukaiz!  In each month there is a beautiful picture with my mom's name in it (I chose to put my mom's name in it, because it's going to be one of her Christmas gifts)!  And none of the pictures look forced or even fake!  The look as if someone actually took a picture, and Kim or Kim Morgan, just happened to be spelled out in the scene!

    Tukaiz Products, a division of Tukaiz, LLC, is devoted to puttin a smile on your face through exciting and fun places the name you select into the image(s) of choice, and is then produced with you in mind.  In creating this unique product, they discovered through their own family and friends that it's truely a memorable gift, and unnlike any other.  They're a Chicago based company so they offer three different claendar image sets that feature their hometown, but they're also committed to building a vast collection of regional image categories coast to coast.
    Overall I love the Tukaiz calendar, and can't wait to give it to my mom for Christmas!  The calendar is very beautiful, and would make a great gift for anyone!  I would recommend Tukaiz to anyone!  Tukiaz personalized wall calendars retails for $19.99.



I received a personalized wall calendar from Tukaiz free of charge, so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone!



2 comments:

  1. A personal calender would make a wonderful gift. My mother in law would love one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personalized Calendars are always great gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.