Tom's Of Maine Beauty Bars *Review*

Monday, December 20, 2010

    I received several different types of beauty bars from Tom's of Maine.  My favorite by far is the Gentle Exfoliating!  They all smell so wonderful, and leave my skin feeling amazing!  I also love that their natural, so their not only great for my body, but great for the environment as-well!

    Give your skin the care it craves-without the artificial and synthetic ingredients found in many conventional brands.  This ultra-rich bar soap formula from Tom's of Maine contains premium moisturizing olive oil, natural vitamin E and leaves your skin clean and fresh.  It's clinically proven to maintain the moisture of your skin with every use.  Maintain your skin's moisture-without the artificial or synthetic ingredients that you don't want on your skin today, or in your world tomorrow.
    Overall I love the Tom's of Maine Beauty Bars!  These would be a great stocking stuffer for anyone, especially for any female.  I would recommend Tom's of Maine Beauty Bars to anyone!  Tom's of Maine Beauty Bars retails for $3.19 each.



I received six beauty bars from Tom's of Maine free of charge, so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone!



1 comments:

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.