Going The Distance *Review*

Thursday, December 23, 2010

    Hilarious!  This movie is by far the funnest movie I've seen all year!  But I wouldn't say it's suitable for children, I would probably say it's appropriate for ages 16 and up.  But for adults it's a very funny, and sweet movie.  Me and Chris watched it after Audrey was in bed, and we couldn't stop laughing!

    Erin (Drew Barrymore) and Garrett (Justin Long) strike sparks for a summer fling in New York City but neither expects it to last once Erin heads home to San Francisco and Garrett remains behind for his Big Apple job.  But after six romantic weeks, neither is sure they want it to end.  So despite opposing coasts, naysaying friends and family and unexpected temptations, the couple just might have found something like love.  And helped by a lot of texting, sexting and late-night phone calls, they might actually go the distance.
    Overall me and Chris loved this movie, it is definitely one of our favorites now!  This would make a great stocking stuffer for any young adult!  I would recommend Going The Distance to any adult!  Going The Distance retails for $28.98.



I received a copy of Going The Distance free of charge, so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone!



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cute move, might have to get this one from the red box and watch when my little guy is snoozing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to look into this.. Drew Barrymore makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.