Cute As A Button Hand Towels *Review*

Sunday, October 10, 2010

    Do your kids pull towel off the rack when they go to dry their hands?  I know my daughter does!  Cute As A Button Hand Towels, keeps them in their place, and look adorable in your bathroom!  I received the Frankenstein and Friends towel, and it is so cute!  It's a great way to decorate the bathroom for the holiday season!  I've always found it hard to decorate the bathroom during the holidays but, this the perfect way!  And now I don't have to pick the towel up off the floor every time Audrey wipes her hands, and that makes me very happy!
    A little bit about Cute As A Button Hand Towels from their site:   Thank you for your interest in Cute as a Button Hand Towels.  We are a family business, specifically created to solve the problem of finding the hand towel lying in a damp heap on the countertop or, worse, on the floor.  Each Cute as a Button Hand Towel begins with a thick, white 16" x 30", 100% cotton towel and is finished with 100% polyester grosgrain ribbon.  We make each with the utmost care and attention to detail.  And they are proudly made in the USA.  And a portion of every purchase is donated to the American Heart Association!
    Overall we really enjoy our towel!  It's very cute, and a great way to show your Halloween spirit in your bathroom!  I also love that i doesn't come off the rack when Audrey pulls on it!  I would recommend Cute As A Button Towels to anyone!  The Frankenstein and Friends Towel retails for $14.99.



I received the Frankenstein and Friends towel free of charge, so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone!
   



2 comments:

  1. I love to buy things like these towels to add that extra touch of Halloween to every room. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.