FamilyFun Birthday Cakes *Review*

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

    This book is so much fun, and it has just about any birthday cake or cupcakes you could ever want!  From dogs to ballerinas, to xylophones the FamilyFun Birthday Cakes book has 50 cute and easy party treats!  And shows, you what to do step by step.  And if your like me, when your done, you won't be able to believe, that you actually made the cake!  We've had a lot of fun making some of the cakes from this book, and trust me, I'm definitely not a baker LOL! :)
    Over 50 kid-friendly cakes from the experts at FamilyFun!  Looking for an extra-special treat for your child's birthday bash?  A sweet way to say "it's your day"?  FamilyFun Birthday Cakes is filled with fifty works of art, but that won't keep you in the kitchen all day.  Most important, these delicious recipes allow plenty of room for you and your kids to add you own creative touches.
    Overall I love the book!  I'm definitely no cake expert so I know I'll be turning to this book often!  This is a great book for anyone wanting to make a cake for their child's birthday, but doesn't know where to start.  I would recommend FamilyFun Birthday Cakes to anyone!




I received FamilyFun Birthday Cakes from Sterling Publishing free of charge so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts and opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone!



1 comments:

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.