Little Looster *Review*

Sunday, July 25, 2010

    First I'd like to say that's not my daughter in that picture, it's one from the Little Looster website.  As most of you know, we are currently going through the potty training process with Audrey.  Although I have to say we are finally towards the end of the process!  There is still the matter of the big potty.  The Little Looster, makes it easier for kids to use the big potty, and saves space in your bathroom!  It's better than a stool, because it won't slip, and it wraps around the toilet, so it gives your child's legs more support.  It also helps their legs not to dangle and fall asleep, while trying to use the restroom.  And you don't have to deal with having a tiny potty which saves space, money, and the mess!  Also we used it to help my daughter reach the sink to brush her teeth!  It was perfect because I could stand behind her in the middle of the U-shape to help her if she needed it (we're currently showing her how to brush her teeth by herself, the correct way)!
    When our kids have the support and comfort, like we do, they don't have any issues using the "big-potty".  Since they all have to get there eventually why waste all the money, time, and space on more problems and not the solution?  The Little Looster--booster for the loo is that solution.  The Little Looster itself was conceived and designed by Monica Mylet, a mother of 3 (don't you wish you thought of it?).  She came up with the design and need after parenting 3 kids through the potty training process.  Just about every aspect of the Looster's life cycle from birth-of-concept to design and manufacturing was completed by Oregon based companies.  The Little Looster provides comfort, confidence, and cleanliness.  And is also made in the USA.
    Overall I really like the Little Looster.  I can tell how much more comfortable it makes going to the potty for Audrey.  And as a mom anything that makes potty time comfortable, and easy is a great product in my book!  I would recommend the Little Looster to any parent going through the potty training process, or thinking about it.  Or if you've already gone through the process, but your kids feet still don't reach the floor!  You can buy the Little Looster on their website, and it retails for $39.99.

I received the Little Looster free of charge, so I could do this review.  No other compensation was given.  All thoughts, and opinions expressed above are mine, and mine alone!  This review was made possible by Pitch It To Me!

8 comments:

  1. I just wish they would have had this invention when my kids were little! It would have made potty training so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Pam! I would have loved to have this for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would have been helpful two years ago when I was training my youngest child. I will pass this information along to my sister who is in the beginning stages of training her daughter. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little looster. It has made my daughter so independent. she runs to the bathroom and uses it all by herself now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks very neat! I think that would definitely help the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this product. I got one and my daughter finished her potty training and I give the little Looster credit for it because she felt independent!

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I totally need one! my 2 yr old is taking a keen interest but wants to use the real toilet not the potty. I love that, less mess for me, but he's sooo small! I could use one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. neat product I love the name

    ReplyDelete

Blog contents © Bzzing Mom 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.